Skip to content
The Cross – Personal Resurrection
Because He Lives
- Resurrection Day – A celebration and an affirmation of the hope we have for eternal life in Christ
- 2 Kings 13:21 – Elisha’s bones touched by a corpse raised back to life
- Ezekiel 37:9-10 – Valley of DRY BONES– reanimated army
- 1 Kings 17:17-24 – Elijah lays on a widow’s dead son — brought back to life
- John 11:17-26 – Lazarus – raised from his tomb after 4 days, ”…I am the RESURRECTION…”
- 1 Corinthians 15:6 – 500 people witness Jesus’ resurrection – God wanted to leave us with no doubt it actually occurred to give us hope.
- Because He lives, I have hope that I will also.
- Because He lives, I can face tomorrow her on Earth with hope for victory.