by Pastor Roy Esposito
- Ephesians 6:18 -” The Two-Edged Sword” of the Spirit
- Established will of God
- The Communicated will of God
- Deuteronomy 32:2-3 – The Rain – Depth teachings of the Spirit
- Acts 5:34-39 – Gamaliel — ”If the Teaching is of human origin it will fail.
From God — Unstoppable”
- The handling of the Word of God must be intimate, personal, and seen as HOLY
- 2 Samuel 6:1 – Ark transported from Abinadab to Jerusalem
- Uzzah struck dead because the Presence of God can’t be steadied by human strength
- The PRESENCE is HOLY and must be carried with Faithfulness, Reverence, Steadiness, and Sacrifice – not carted like a COMMODITY.
“Personal relationship with God in this manner is of greater benefit than any meeting, gift or doctrine.” – PR
- Hebrews 2: 14-15 – The “LIGHT” releases those who through the fear of death are in bondage all their life
- The devil – a PYTHON – a “constrictor” – Constricts us through FEAR and controls our worldview
- I John 4:4 – “God IS Love.” – Love is the Opposite of Fear
- John 15:13 – “Greater love has no one than this: to lay his life down for his friends.”
- Our path to total freedom is to TRUST IN THIS
- II Corinthians 5:14-15(TPT) – Christ’s love fuels our passion and motivates us.
- I Corinthians 13:8 – “Love never fails!”
- Love is the fulfillment of the law.
- Jesus’ love is the LIGHT that fulfilled the law.
- The power of the Cross does not just free us from SIN – it grants us freedom from the CAUSE of SIN.
- Want to get Free? – Get LOVE — GET JESUS!
- 1 John 2: 7-11(TPT)
”We need the Power of His Love more than the love of His Power!” –PR
- In the “Valley” John could only see BABYLON (Confusion and Chaos)
- Revelation 21:10 – Taken to a “great and high mountain” – Saw the New Jerusalem descending from heaven
- Embracing the Power of His Love elevates us into the “Light” and away from the “valley of confusion and chaos.”