by Pastor Roy Esposito
- David’s 3-Fold Anointings – King – Priest – Prophet
- Psalm 32:1-2 – “Forgiven” – lifted off – “Imputed” – charged to an account
- David prophesied of a time After the Cross when a person’s sins would not be charged to their account.
- Romans 6:23 – The “wage” of sin: death – was fulfilled by Jesus’ death on the Cross
- 1 John 2:1-2 – Our Advocate and the propitiation (appeasement) for our sin
- 1 John 4:17 – “For as He is so are we in this world.”
- Romans 6:15-16(TPT) – The revelation of the Cross’s produces MORE love, not LESS
- The greater the love, the greater the strength we’ll have to break sin’s power over us. –PR
- The “GOOD NEWS” – Psalms 32:1 – “Blessed is the man whom the Lord WILL NOT impute sin.”
- John 8:32 – “This revelation of the Cross is the Truth that sets people FREE.” –PR
- Staying on the “wrong side” of the Cross will keep us bound to the fear of God, our only true source of freedom. –PR
- Devil’s tactic – Distort our understanding of scripture because he knows it is the book of our inheritance
- He is a master illusionist who holds a Ph.D. in Lying
- Matthew 24:11 – Jesus warns of false teachers and false prophets.
- BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHOSE TEACHINGS YOU’RE LISTENING TO.
Hint: Check for the right ORTHOCARDIA – the right heart.
- Leviticus 26:27-28 – Before the Cross
- Colossians 2:13b-14 – After the Cross
- Isaiah 53:4-5 “By His stripes, we are HEALED.”