You shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, the Restorer of streets to Dwell in.
Isaiah 58:12 (NKJV)
Restoration Christian Fellowship began in January of 1996. Our services are marked by contemporary style praise and worship music, joyful celebration of God’s goodness, opportunity for individuals to share how God is working in their lives, and accurate, relevant bible teaching.
Our Sunday services are complimented by weekly Lifelines; home groups designed for encouragement, prayer and training in the Word of God.
RCF is interdenominational and in relationship with Christian ministries throughout Long Island and the world. The congregation is comprised of people from diverse walks of life and ages, with a united love for Jesus Christ and a desire to share that love with others.
What We Believe
- That the bible is the inspired word of God, the only infallible guide of faith and practice.
- There is one true and living God, eternally living in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord, Jesus Christ: In His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- In the personal return of Jesus, in power and in glory.
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with all His fruits and gifts being manifested through believers in the church and in the world.
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people with salvation received only through grace by faith in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ secured through the cross.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit for all believers.
- In divine healing by faith in Jesus Christ.
- In the restoration of the offices of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and Teacher for the equipping of all believers for works of service.
- In the resurrection of the redeemed and the lost, the one to eternal life and the other to eternal judgment.